Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello World

Second blog attempt, first post.
Let's see if I can do a better job this time.

How about some factoids about my life? Let's try.
Yesterday (or shall I say two hours ago it) was my 24th birthday.
Two days ago I became the adored owner of a Maltese puppy named Mayo.
I am the mother of a beautiful 3 year old girlie named Avigail as well as the wife of a busy man named Daniel.
I hate cockroaches.....even if they are really just "waterbugs"....Seriously, what's the difference?
I am a Senior in College and WILL graduate next May.
I continuously feel like I am not a good enough mother....I don't plan activities, can't afford dance lessons, have little patience, and would rather play with my daughter than fight her while trying to teach her something.
I doubt my decisions often.
My mother is my best friend....or at least the closest thing to a best friend.
I suck at socializing. Darn selective mutism....what the hell is wrong with me?
Most of my possessions (besides clothes and jewelry and some of my girl's tons of toys) have been bought by my mother from garage sells.....This includes ALL of my furniture (besides our dresser and bed...they were bought by her when I was a teenager), ALL of my kitchen stuff (minus the stove and fridge), ALL of my house decor. I am surrounded by goods that weren't good enough for others.

Perhaps that's my problem. Am I not good enough for others? I'd like to think not (I hate double negatives). Oy...not a good start to my new blog, huh?
Oh well. I tried.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, you're not as alone as you think.

    Randy and Gail Dutton "Danny Harkins' half sister"
    Washington State
    randydutton@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete